Ministry of Pakistan Railways announces vacancies in their department.
1)- Dispenser (BPS-09)
No of Posts : 37
2)- Sanitary Inspector
No of Posts : 12
National Examination and Evaluation Foundation (NEEF) is conducting recruitment test.
Last date for applying is 4/4/2016
Instruction by NEEF
These instructions are provided for General Guidance and NEEF carries no liability for any erroneous filling. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to fill the form properly. Your form will not be entertained if complete information and mandatory information is found missing or the fee is not deposited/submitted in the desired manner.
1. Please fill the Application form properly with complete and correct information /answers. Application not submitted on prescribed application form shall not be considered. Photocopy of application form is not acceptable.
2. Only properly filled Application forms downloaded from the NEEF website i.e. (www.neef.org.pk) or received from Railway Divisional Headquarter Pakistan Railways, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Quetta, Sukkur, and Moghalpura shall be entertained.
3. If you have deposited cash in the United Bank Limited (UBL) Branch, write down the branch address/location and deposit date in row (a) and leave the row (b) blank. Attach the NEEF copy of the deposit slip with the form.
4. In case you are unable to deposit cash in UBL, make a demand draft of any bank payable in Islamabad, leave row (a) Blank and fill row (b). Attach the draft with your application form. Draft must be in favor of National Examination and Evaluation Foundation (NEEF).
5. Roll No. Slips can also be downloaded from NEEF website i.e. (www.neef.org.pk).
6. Only eligible applicants shall be called for test / interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for the test /interview etc.
7. Please do not leave any field Blank, otherwise your application may not be considered.
8. Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action either by NEEF or the Partner Organization.
9. Attach your two latest duly attested passport size color photographs with glue at the boxed space provided in the form. Write your name and CNIC at the back of the picture.
10. Role of NEEF would only be of initial short listing / screening. Selection from the shortlisted applicants would further be done by Pakistan Railways according to the prescribed rules and policies.
11. Applicants can be asked to provide original academic, experience certificates and Domicile, at the time of interview.
12. Use separate envelope and separate application form for each post you are applying for.
13. NEEF shall charge Rs: 300/ as processing fee and administrative cost for every application form, from the applicant. Any other charges will be borne by the candidate including any bank charges.
14. Application form must be submitted along with online bank deposit slip (in original) duly stamped by the relevant UBL branch or a demand draft in favor of NEEF (and drawn on a bank in Islamabad), return envelope and copy of CNIC. These must reach NEEF office by or before 5:00 p.m. (PST) on 04.04.2016 (4th April, 2016).
Apply Here : Pak Railways Recruitment