13 responses

1. Babar Hussain
    Sep 5, 2016

Is it true? Athentic? Because it is v important.

• Khawaja Qasim
      Sep 5, 2016

Read my comments. Thankx

2. Misbah javed
    Sep 5, 2016

Beware of such people who may be SATANS under the garb of RELIGIOUS PREACHER AND POLITICAL WAR MONGERS.

3. Mehtab Pirzada
    Sep 5, 2016

R it is true?

4. Khawaja Qasim
    Sep 5, 2016

I think.this is totally fake news.
    Last month NS sab ne faisalabad me social media workers se mile aur bola hoga k agr eid bonus chahye to jhooti baten philao.
    Am I rite or am I rite???
    KQ Innovations

• Parvez Aslam
      Sep 5, 2016

Bullshit

5. Samiullah
    Sep 5, 2016

if contents of this article is based on truth and facts, then why ruling class are delaying in arrest Mr. Qadri behind the bar, why giving him opportunity to create unrest in Pakistan on the guide line received from Indian State Actor RAW.

6. Crystle
    Sep 6, 2016

Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and
    I’m impressed! Very helpful information specially the final phase :
    ) I handle such info much. I used to be seekin this particular info for a long
    time. Thanks and good luck.

7. Ali
    Sep 6, 2016

Nothing makes sense,
    He is a Canadian citizen therefor his visa to India cannot be refused. Indians are even considering visa on arrival for Canadians.
    This article is a pure example of Patwari work.

• حبیب
      Sep 9, 2016

You are wrong. Indian visas are granted on the basis of country of birth. I have Canadian Passport but not eligible for India Visa on arrival. I have to go through to full security and back check procedures.

8. Shoaib
    Sep 8, 2016

Total nonsense… Fake story by N league. Not a single credible source. Whereas Dr Qadri can prove that over 300 RAW agents are working in Sharifs sugar mills

9. Naseer Ahmed Abbasi
    Sep 11, 2016

There is no doubt regarding Qadri affilation with foreign agencies and now he successfully enhance his agents in Pakistan in his absence like Umer Riaz Abbasi and Sh. Rashid Ahmed. What was previously Sh. Rashid now what is he? His source of income from where? So many TV channels anchor are also helping Qadry and Sh. Rashid. Dr Qadri received his script of agitation in India. After that he constantly incited his workers into giving “shahadat” and then 14 people died in Model Town. Its understood that the bullets were fired from inside Dr qadri’s complex.

10. Sahil
    Sep 11, 2016

Patwaris have crossed all limits in this article…now its a proven truth that NS is the biggest patronizer of RAW in pakistan by recruiting more than 300 agents in his very own ramzan sugar mill. He foolishly set his own mill ablaze fearing rangers operation…like they did in Nandipur case few days ago and Metro record recently.